Every week, we ingest millions of tracks into our database. In order to keep the uploading process error-free and functional, each way of uploading catalogues follows a specific ingestion calendar.
- The easiest way to upload tracks one-by-one.
- Very useful if you have new releases.
- Ideal for a small amount of tracks.
- With automatic and instantaneous feedback after each delivery.
- The uploads are imported into our database on a weekly basis.
Read more here about Vericast-Upload.
- A good solution if you have to upload more than 1000 tracks.
- Our Support Team assists you every step of the way up until the automatisation of deliveries.
- With automatic feedback about the status of your delivery.
- The ingestion of content arriving from the FTP is scheduled on a weekly basis.
To familiarise yourself with the process, check out our FTP upload guidelines.
Digital Distributors and Majors
- More and more Digital Distributors are being connected to our database via digital feeds.
- Our platform is set to integrate them on a weekly basis.