As you could imagine our database is very big, with millions of tracks ingested every week. In order to keep the uploading process error-free and functional, the different ways to upload catalogues also have their own ingestion calendar. So, follow these examples:
- The easiest way to upload tracks one-by-one
- Very useful if you have new releases
- Ideal for a small amount of tracks
- With automatic and instantaneous feedback after each delivery
- The uploads are imported into our database on a weekly basis.
Read more here about Vericast-upload.
- A good solution if you have more than 1000 tracks to upload
- Our Support Team assists you from your first upload to the automatisation of deliveries
- With automatic feedback about the status of your delivery
- The ingestion of content arriving from the FTP is scheduled on a weekly basis.
If you want to get familiar with the process, check our FTP upload guidelines.
Digital Distributors and Majors
- More and more Digital Distributors are connecting to our database via digital feeds
- Our platform is set to integrate them on a weekly basis.