You just got the login details to your Vericast account.
- Go to: https://vericast.bmat.me/login
- Insert the username and password you got from your Client Manager.
- Click on Log in.
- You can tick the option Keep me logged in on this computer, so your login details will be saved on your computer. This will allow you to log in fast and automatically next time.
In the top right corner, you will see the menu where you can manage the settings of your account. Find out more about setting up your preferences from this article.
By default, the main page displays an overview from last 7 days. You can change it by filtering another date interval. The dashboard consists of 5 main parts and is based on the highest track play count:
- The date - indicates the span of a week (last 7 days).
- Top Artists - shows 10 best performing artists during last 7 days.
- Top Tracks - shows 10 top trending songs during last 7 days.
- Top Labels - presents a graph and a table with 5 most popular labels.
- Top Channels - displays 5 most popular channels.
On the left side, there is a list of tabs. A typical account will have at least the following:
- Artists (sometimes called My artists depending on the set up of your account)
- Top Tracks
Find out more about the dashboard basic features in this article.
Direct Access to Tabs
You can click on a magnifying glass on top right side of each section to see an extended list. The magnifying glass shortcut will always redirect you to an individual page with exhaustive information about each item.
Access to Detailed Information
Click on the name of an artist, a channel, a label or on a track title to open a new page with details about them for the set period of time.
Each of these tabs has a separate filtering option. Some of the filters you can select are:
- date interval - to filter a specific period of time
- media - to choose a medium (radio AM, radio FM, TV)
- channels - to select a specific channel/s
- content - to filter content coming from Musical or Generic channels
- label - to choose a particular record label/s
If you’d like generate a report, please read more in this article.
The Vericast Dictionary
Sometimes we use a very specific industry jargon. Feel free to consult this short glossary if you have any doubts regarding what we’re talking about.
Make the Most of Vericast!
- Use it. You will find plenty of useful information in Vericast about artists, songs, labels and channels. Make sure you make the most of it.
- Learn to navigate. Try and check each of the tabs in your dashboard. See how you can easily filter any specific information. You will discover many helpful options and tools inside each of the tabs.
- Learn to download reports with the information that you’re most interested in. Read more about filtering and downloading reports.
- Read articles from this Guide to learn even more about what Vericast has to offer. Go through the FAQs or browse through our categories to find all the answers.
- Gives us some feedback! If you like our product, don’t hesitate to tell us about it. Also, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our product, we’ll be happy to hear about it. Just click on the button Talk to Our Team below and share your thoughts with us.