You’ve just received the login details to your Vericast account.
- Go to: https://vericast.bmat.me/login
- Insert the username and password which your Client Manager has given you.
- Click on Log in.
- You can check the option Keep me logged in on this computer, to save your login details on your computer, and you can log in faster the next time.
In the top right-hand corner, you’ll see the Preferences menu, where you can manage your account’s settings. Find out more about setting up your preferences from this article.
Landing Page/ Dashboard
By default, the landing page displays an overview of your Vericast account from the last 7 days. The dashboard consists of 5 main parts, and is based on the highest track play count:
- The date - indicates the last 7 days.
- Top Artists - shows the 10 best performing artists over the last 7 days.
- Top Tracks - shows the top 10 trending songs over the last 7 days.
- Top Labels - shows a graph and a table with the top 5 labels from which songs were mostly played.
- Top Channels - displays the 5 channels where most music was detected.
On the left-hand side, there is a list of tabs.
Find out more about the dashboard basic features in this article.
A full list of the available sections is here:
Direct Access to Tabs
You can click on the magnifying glass on the top right-hand side of each section to see an extended list. The magnifying glass shortcut will always redirect you to an individual page with the complete information about the selected item.
Access to Detailed Information
Click on the name of an artist, a channel, a label, or a track title in order to open a new page containing details about them for the selected period of time.
Each tab has a separate filtering option. Some filters which you can select are:
- Date interval - to filter a specific period of time.
- Media - to choose a medium (radio AM, FM radio, TV).
- Channels - to select a specific channel/s.
- Content - to filter the content by Musical or Generic channels.
- Label - to choose a particular record label/s.
If you’d like generate a report, please read more in this article.
The Vericast Dictionary
Sometimes we use very specific industry jargon. Feel free to consult this short glossary if you have any doubts regarding what we’re talking about.
Make the Most of Vericast
- Use it. You’ll find plenty of useful information in Vericast about artists, songs, labels, and channels. Make sure you make the most of it.
- Learn to navigate. Check out each tab on your dashboard. You can easily filter for specific information. You’ll discover many helpful options and tools inside each tab.
- Learn to download reports containing the information you’re most interested in. Read more about filtering and downloading reports.
- Read the articles included in this Guide to learn even more about what Vericast has to offer. Go through the FAQs or browse through our categories for all the answers.
- Gives us some feedback. We want to keep improving, and we’d be happy to hear your suggestions. Also, if you like our service, don’t hesitate to let us know why. Just click on Talk to Our Team below and share any thoughts with us.