The Vericast Dashboard presents an overview of your account’s Top Charts over the last 7 days.
The basic sections available in Vericast accounts are Artists, Top Tracks, Track List, Channels, Labels, and Report.
Click on a section to open a new page with detailed information.
On each page, you’ll find an option to filter the information -on the right- as well as a button to Generate Report.
This page shows a list of the artists sorted by highest play count within a specific period of time. You can change the date interval in the Active Filters window on the right-hand side. Find out more about filters in the category Reports.
Click on the name of an artist to see more detailed information about them. You can see:
- A graphic Overview based on play count
- The Top Channels where the artist’s music is played
- A Track List with the top songs by this artist
- Last Identifications
Next to each section, on the right-hand side, you can click on the magnifying glass to see the full list.
The Last Identifications section is a list of recorded audio or video segments which have been recognised using our fingerprinting technology. Next to each track title you will find 2 play buttons:
The grey button is the reference = an original audio track that has been uploaded to our database by CMOs, digital aggregators, labels, etc.
The red button is the match = the sound recording that was matched to the reference.
The No. column shows the trend of a track when comparing it with its position in the top 100 the previous period of time. There are 4 possibilities:
- NEW - a new entry in the Top 100.
- A green arrow pointing up - the track has climbed up the chart by the number of positions stated next to the arrow.
- A red arrow pointing down - the track has fallen on the chart by the number of positions stated next to the arrow.
- An equals sign - the track has stayed at the same position it had in the previous period of time.
This page shows a list of channels with the highest play count within a specific period of time.
You can filter the channels, for example, by the media type: TV, FM Radio, AM Radio, or by its content, Musical or Generic.
Learn more about adding / replacing channels.
The Report shows a list of all identifications within a specific period of time in chronological order.
To see all matches, download a report by clicking on the button in the top right-hand corner, Generate Report.