Once you are logged into your Vericast Account, you can download a report - in an excel or .csv file – for a specific time period applying any of the available filters.
1. Log into Vericast.
2. Click on Report located on the left-hand side of the menu.
3. Choose the filters according to the specific information you are looking for. You will find them on the right-hand side of the menu.
You can use the Date interval filter to set up the dates that you are interested in.
If we are monitoring both radio and TV channels for you, and you want information, for example, only about radio airplay, you should first select Radio FM from the Media filter.
If you’d like to analyse what’s happening on a specific channel of your panel, the Channels filter is the way to do this. You need to enter the name of the channel in the blank space.
Use the Content filter if you want only a specific type of media content to appear in your report.
Similarly, if you want to see only the play count of a specific Record Label, you can select it using the Label filter. On the contrary, if you want to see those plays which are not assigned to any Record Label, tick the box Show only blank labels.
If you want to check the behaviour of one (or more than one) track, you can do it using the Track/Artist filter.
Use the Duration filter to discriminate tracks played in their integrity from the ones that are cropped.
The Program Type filter differentiates between non-commercial plays (songs played on the radio) and commercial plays (ads and promos).
Tick the FCF box if you want the FCF identifications to be displayed.
4. Click on Apply Filters, once all parameters have been set up according to your needs.
5. Finally, click on Generate Report.
6. Choose the download format. Depending on the amount of information you want to download, the system will suggest you download the Report as an Excel (if the file doesn’t surpass the 200.000 rows/plays) or CSV (if your query is larger than 200.000 rows/plays). We strongly recommend sticking to Vericast’s suggestions in order to prevent the loss of any important information.
If you’d prefer to convert the .csv format files into .xlsx files, all you have to do is open your .csv file, click on Save as and choose the Excel format. Click on Save.
7. Click on Continue.
8. Download the report directly from Vericast or send it to your email.
Once you decide which option better suits you, sit back while the magic happens and your report will be ready to rock and roll.