Replacing a Channel is possible when:
1. A channel has stopped broadcasting.
2. The online streaming of a channel has stopped working so the channel can’t be recorded. We normally wait up to 2 weeks for it to recover. If the stream doesn't recover and if there is no alternative way to record it, we recommend you to replace it.
Request a Replacement
Please follow these steps to set up a replacement for a channel.
1. Collect all necessary information about the new channel.
2. Complete the Excel sheet attached below. Please provide us with information about the channel that is going to be replaced and as many details as possible about the new channel.
3. Send the completed Excel sheet to our Support Team. The button to send us an email is just below this article.
NOTE: A replacement is only valid when both are the same type of media - radio channel > radio channel or TV channel > TV channel.